Monday, April 9, 2012

Appetite for Brains


The artwork for this card just got spoiled in an article on Daily MTG. It will be in the upcoming expansion Avacyn Restored. I don't know what the real name of the card is or what it does yet."appetite for brains" is just what they called it when it was commissioned, they always change the name though.

This is the last of the creepy horror stuff I have done for Magic (for the next little while anyway), I have two more cards coming out in this set that have a more subdued feel.

On the topic of Magic, I will at the Avacyn Restored prerelease at Thou Shalt Game in Temecula all day on April 28th. RK Post will be there too, we will both be signing and selling prints and stuff. I plan to bring a few originals from the Innistrad block to show off as well.

1 comment:

  1. wow
    now that's something
    i like this a lot
    it's so well made

    ReplyDelete